So what are y'all doing today

Eastcoastdiesel

Yup, shock may be blown.

Never really looked at a steer lift. Does it need an alignment like a regular front axle? It may need a couple of shims to give it more caster angle. Probably could get king pin inclination angle info from the manufacturer.

I've run a 12k and it was great. Probably need to get it aligned but not doing it yet. It looks just like the front axle on my truck minus a few parts

This is what I did today. Picked up a Bruns weeping Serbian Spruce for tomorrow for a client in Ridgewwod, NJ. That's the nursery manager giving it some scale. He is about 6'-6''. Need to get this job done so I can get paid.

Rob

I thought it was thin because it was wrapped. I did some Google-ing and found out otherwise.

picea_omorika_pendula_bruns_8052.jpg

Jim

Yup that's the connection the 3 female pins either get loose terminals spread or the wires about a inch back up from pin break down internaly . I would just get 3 new pins from mack and remove replace , get a couple extras for next time . Problem is the fan blows a lot of air and heat on the connection and makes it vibrate = Crappy connection after 50,000 miles and intermitate 45 code.

This seems to happen daily around here. Makes for a long night of driving

That's a typical Monday for me because I'm switching back to the night schedule for the week. The 2 hour nap before going to work helps quite a bit.

It's planted with everything else. We did consider taking the bulb or redirecting it. Will post pics tomorrow.

I'd like to see the finished product.

Jim

I like to think that I am one of the most easy going guys out there, I get along with anyone and everyone. But on a personal level- don't piss me off, don't take advantage of me, my family or my friends. On a professional level- don't piss me off or take advantage of the people I am sworn to protect, especially because you are too cheap. Like I said to the guy "Sure.....Why should you care? It's probably a nice comfy 70 degrees inside your house. Meanwhile your tenant here in Apartment 4 and her three kids (including the baby) can see their breath." I can, have and will continue to be a sadistic and sarcastic prick when the situation calls for it.

I have zero tolerance in my heart for slum lords. and unfortunately there are way too many of them out there.

Can you do something to the slum lord in thge white house??

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well Since there were no runs for work today, no dozer to operate & no grass to cut for my other buddy (that's like a brother).

I Stayed in the GYM & Got a 5 hour workout in today to keep from being bored around the house today .

Then my buddy (that cuts grass ) took his other half to the dr today . He called & asked if could pick up his daughter from school I picked up their 4 yr old daughter from head start & spent some time w/ my little buddy & even she noticed she said "Uncle Mack momma & daddy are right your are going to blow away if you don't quit loosing weight . " (im now 180 lbs & a 32 waist coming from 330lbs & a 48 June 2010, waist wanting to be 165lbs to 170 lbs) talk about blowing my mind . I assured her a good stiff wind was not going to blow me away . by the time I got her to g'mas house she told her g'ma " Grandma give Uncle Mack a sammich he needs to gain some weight .. " I couldn't do or say anything but :loldude: & smh . I Gave her a hug & told her I loved her , got in my ole Truck & came home & cleaned house .

A slow day today work wise but its getting that time of year again . & I enjoy my time in the gym plus spending time w/ my buddies lil girl aka my "niece "

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

ECD, very pretty horses and you and your lil buddy. Its nice to see a girl that enjoys getting down and dirty

Back in black is that as fun to do as it looks? Because it looks like it would be a blast!!

Landscaping looks nice RCF but ya i think id just invest in some thick blackout curtins. Or a .22

Eric

ECD, very pretty horses and you and your lil buddy. Its nice to see a girl that enjoys getting down and dirty

Back in black is that as fun to do as it looks? Because it looks like it would be a blast!!

Landscaping looks nice RCF but ya i think id just invest in some thick blackout curtins. Or a .22

Eric

She does have the curtains. It's in the summer time she wants the windows open. She is an odd duck and has no air conditioning. Her house is like a time capsule in the middle of affluent Ridgewood NJ. But she's a good client and we cater to her needs. Everything with her house and property has unique problems. I like problems it means more money.

That's a fine looking outfit right there.

Thanks buddy, they are supposed to have the sunvisor on it today so I'll have to update the pic

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy