slpwlker

13' tall on a 793/797, can't remember the weight, I remember they cost $40,000 ea.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

11,860#, contain 600# of steel belts $42500ea that's the good deal price for a full set. I could buy new tires and a new truck for what the tires cost.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

slpwlker just curious evidently no overheigth problems, we had a 773 watertanker and I would have to pull the inside duals off and straddle the trailer. don't you just love the paperwork that goes with h-hauling we could be loaded and ready faster than we could get permits.

Scale ticket off the load. I'd say I got enough traction on the drives. that is full of fuel

You should have went around the truck stop and told some drivers you was pulling a van trailer then asked if they could help you slide your axles to scale it out right.....that would be hilarious

• Like 2

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy