What about the double right side stack like on this truck?

Hahaha I personally will pass on that!!!!

I have seen them on early to mid 90s Ch models.

That is 2stacksuperdog profile

Id do that on a U model.
  • Like 1

I have a Superliner that im actually taking the dual stacks off if anyone want to buy a wye pipe or left side stand. I wanted a single stack so soot doesn't land on my tank all the time. But I do like the look of the dual stack on one side.

I don't know why some of the words are underlined? Maybe I should cut back on the Captain Morgans.

I made my own y pipe and it's about as centre as I could put it under the cab and with 6" stacks it smokes pretty even. The idea of both pipes crossed mind at one point in time, it reminded me of my Harley Superglide exhaust on right side of my bike and then I decided to just keep the ideas of my Superglide off oft Superliner and keep it looking like a truck.

I have a Superliner that im actually taking the dual stacks off if anyone want to buy a wye pipe or left side stand. I wanted a single stack so soot doesn't land on my tank all the time. But I do like the look of the dual stack on one side.

I'd buy the left side stand but I'm sure it would cost me a small fortune to get it to Florida from your place.

We always just bought two chrome elbows and cut the outside radius off of each one and tig welded them together. I know its hard to picture without seeing it.

• Like 1

doesn't the big blue and white Nj based Comforti DM800 have dual stacks on the pass side also?

doesn't the big blue and white Nj based Comforti DM800 have dual stacks on the pass side also?

yes sir

Dual stacks on the passenger side would be interesting. Gives me an idea for my "next" MH exhaust system - added to the bottom of my LOOOONNNG "to do" list.

does anyone have the part numbers for the driver side pipe and the passenger side(Y) pipe for the superliners (5 inch)?