Superliner Exhaust

I have a Superliner that im actually taking the dual stacks off if anyone want to buy a wye pipe or left side stand. I wanted a single stack so soot doesn't land on my tank all the time. But I do like the look of the dual stack on one side.

I made my own y pipe and it's about as centre as I could put it under the cab and with 6" stacks it smokes pretty even. The idea of both pipes crossed mind at one point in time, it reminded me of my Harley Superglide exhaust on right side of my bike and then I decided to just keep the ideas of my Superglide off oft Superliner and keep it looking like a truck.

I have a Superliner that im actually taking the dual stacks off if anyone want to buy a wye pipe or left side stand. I wanted a single stack so soot doesn't land on my tank all the time. But I do like the look of the dual stack on one side.

I'd buy the left side stand but I'm sure it would cost me a small fortune to get it to Florida from your place.

• 5 years later...