Mack RS797 On CL Boston area

TozziWelding

I should add that it has camelback suspension, an RTO-12513, 571,000 miles, and the frame was relatively clean. Its too much of a project for me at this point, I was hoping that the paint your looking at was the original, its not and a lot of filler was packed in everywhere. It is also a bit misleading to say it has been in a barn for 27 years, cause the roof of the barn has been gone since the building burned in the early 80's. Andy

• Like 1

The rockers need replacing I'd say, the floor didn't look too bad from the bottom but the carpeting was pretty well saturate with mouse and rat Piss and shit. I guess the front cab corners you might say were bad in terms of the panels right in front of the doors were soft and rotted through in some places. I will be in the area again Friday if anyone wants more info I will try to get it, I think she's gonna be pretty firm on the price. The Acar is powered by a 2 something Cummins I think, and a 13 speed, I didn't get a price. The frame under that truck looked pretty beat. Andy

Ohhh wow the roof is bad...... Would make a great truck as a long term project or to help keep another on the road. Id love to put the ac unit on my dm. Wouldnt mind having the v8 either but it might be a tight fit. I guess the v8 would fit they put them in U's and basically the same cab and hood