Good Re-Chrome/Plating Places?

I've been going to have the heater motor housing chromed in my Superlimer. About a year ago I bought the housing and motor assembly from Mack because my original has rust and I didn't want to try and get it chromed, and I also want to chrome the trim rings around the windows in my doors. But the nearest chrome plating place to me is about 100 mile drive so by the time I take them down to them and pick them up plus the cost of chroming them I'm looking at some big coinage. I picked up some car parts for my brother a week or so ago at a powder coater close by he can do a powder coating that looks so close to chrome it's unreal. Told me about $80 to do the window rings, I'm thinking about letting him try the heater housing first and see how it turns out. And then over the winter I might try the rings. I have a bunch of the old white metal Mack and Superliner hood emblems I definitely have to send them for chroming if I do them.

Vinny,

Sorry you are having a hard time getting a price.

Was it Custom Chrome you called?

Send me a high quality picture and I will stop and See Jon and get you a price.

If you are interested is using them after I get a quote you can send it to me and I will take it across town and get it done.

My chrome job was $60 in 2009.

Jeff

Vinny,

Sorry you are having a hard time getting a price.

Was it Custom Chrome you called?

Send me a high quality picture and I will stop and See Jon and get you a price.

If you are interested is using them after I get a quote you can send it to me and I will take it across town and get it done.

My chrome job was $60 in 2009.

Jeff

I havent called anyone yet.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg