Ballston Spa Show Pictures:

I don't know, I was there on Saturday. There was also a nice Granite roll off from Ben Weitsman that showed up later in the afternoon. If only this darn Astro hadn't jumped into the shot.

dsc04370.jpg

Eric,

Great shots & great vid on the LMSW. one of these days we will meet up at a show..LOL

Rick

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

I don't know, I was there on Saturday. There was also a nice Granite roll off from Ben Weitsman that showed up later in the afternoon. If only this darn Astro hadn't jumped into the shot.

dsc04370.jpg

That's a good looking Astro! one of the first trucks I ever drove for a living,still kinda have a soft-spot for them! I put a LOT of miles on the one I ran,300 Cummins,10 speed Road-Ranger,single axle air-ride...................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

John Mauro's 87 Autocar that he bought from Gennaro with only 10,000 miles on it was at this show as a chassis. I just saw the pic on Diesel Dose Blog. John sold this truck to Ted Bolkema. Nobody here got a pic of it? It's got a 425 Cat which Ted had redone with ceramic pistons blueprinted etc. 13 double over. 58 rears on 65 Hendrickson. It had a Steelfab body on it. There is a pic that Jack Byrnes Hill took at Florham Park years ago. It is on his Flickr account so I won't post it here. This truck was badass. It sat in a garage for years rarely used then they sold it to John. Anyway there you go.

Rob