Ballston Spa Show Pictures:

nice pics vinster. Skip mceans super dog was one of my fav's. I opened the door and it was like brand new inside, custom built for Skip Mcean Petrolium transport. inside was two tone dark red and gray. looked like it just came off the assembly line. didn't get a picture of me with a WATER BOTTLE in my hand???

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Kevin All was there also. twot rucks down from me with his Chevy/Mack B model Pickup. I looked over the the B model flatbed also. was a real nice truck. I liked the maroon LJ tandem and the one Red B61 with cream colored wheels was nice and pretty solid and original. the LF and B42 that are Cook's trucks are always nice also. my friend was there with the Durty Mack A40 also on the Dodge frame with the cummins, Vinny

Kevin All was there also. twot rucks down from me with his Chevy/Mack B model Pickup. I looked over the the B model flatbed also. was a real nice truck. I liked the maroon LJ tandem and the one Red B61 with cream colored wheels was nice and pretty solid and original. the LF and B42 that are Cook's trucks are always nice also. my friend was there with the Durty Mack A40 also on the Dodge frame with the cummins, Vinny

Yeah. Was glad to see Mack/Dodge related thing instead of Chevy junk. I'd never do that too a Mack though.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Great pictures Vin! thanks for sharing,that black 759 Brockway is BE-U-TY-FUL! damn that's a sharp truck! I would expect to see some nice Brocks at a show in upstate NY,i like the red and tan R-Model too! sharp old school look to it............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Kevins truck is pretty nice. I remember when he was building it and it still had a V8 gasser in it. its definitely a driver tho. there was also a lot less trucks there this year than usual. usually there is a whole row of Brockways. traffic was a bitch because FarmAid was going on in Saratoga at the same time.

Kevins truck is pretty nice. I remember when he was building it and it still had a V8 gasser in it. its definitely a driver tho. there was also a lot less trucks there this year than usual. usually there is a whole row of Brockways. traffic was a bitch because FarmAid was going on in Saratoga at the same time.

My wifes uncle is the Site Coordinator at Farm Aid,he also the Managing Director and Producer for the company that put's on the Boston fireworks/pops ect...Kind of neat I guess.