Rain predicted!

randyp

Guy told me one time that Texas was the biggest county in southern Oklahoma! ( guess Oklahomans are proud too?) he said that was one sure-fire way to piss off a native Texan! (sorry Randy! LOL).......................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Rain in Texas? wonders never cease! found you a new dumptruck has your name all over it!.........................Mark

Looks like a display at a rim store.

Im so excited, I could become urinarilly incontinent!

Congrats Randy! I'm so happy for you I could become bowelly evacutive!

• Like 1

Jim

Guy told me one time that Texas was the biggest county in southern Oklahoma! ( guess Oklahomans are proud too?) he said that was one sure-fire way to piss off a native Texan! (sorry Randy! LOL).......................................Mark

You know why Texas doesn't float off into the Gulf? 'cause Oklahoma SUCKS!! :tease:

• Like 2

But....won't the rain fill the pond up......?

Well,,,yeah,,,but, but,,,well,,maybe the moron dint want it filled up yet, I dont know who the moron was, mind you. Just saying, dont have a clue who it is. Now hes prolly gonna have to pump it back out,,and ,,and ,,wait for rain again,,(27 more months),,can I get back with you on this? (hmm,,hes got a point there,,rain equals water,,and ponds need water). hmmm,,interesting theory,,randyp

• Like 2

I would have tarped it Officer, but I ran outta tarp, honest, really..

That looks like a Wortham Grading Company truck load . :twothumbsup:

. C'mon now you can fit at least 4 more bucket in there.

Exactly what my grandfather would tell me "put 6 more buckets on there boy we amit running the main drag . We are running the backroads ." :loldude: If that DM & R Model didn't have dirt falling off of them while in the backwoods of Millington he wasn't happy .

Now if we was running 14, 51, the Memphis interstates or main roads in Memphis our trucks was loaded w/ dirt UNDER THE SIDE BOARDS & Tarpped BUT it was a different story if we was running across 14 or 51 & staying in the backwoods . he believed in giving his customer their moneys worth .

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I see Spot is as excited about the rain as you are.

I had this theory that if I get the family pet to hump my leg the picture would become clearer. I was "spot on" but the goldfish sunk to the bottom of the tank when I put him back. :idunno:

Anywho, I was able to read the name on the door of the Mack and driver, you ain't gonna believe this $#!t..

Jim

a pond is a hole in the ground, filled with water

without water, it's just... a hole in the ground.

I think that Texan made a wise choice to dig when he did. Cuts down on dust.

course it would be better that the hole was done before the rain

but what do I know, I live in Flori-duh

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Yeah, it sure can make a mess of things, up to now, been fighting dust, now its mud time. I usually just rent a pump, its cheaper, costing bout $70.00 a day, but I dont have to maintain it and trip over it when dont need it. Our rainfall totals here hit bout 7 or 8 inches yesterday. It really did come down. Nice and cool this morning though,,62! Have a good weekend,,randyp