New Watt's Shirt Design!

Barry

I like the artwork, is it going to be on the back with a small left chest Watts Mack logo? Im not much on huge graphics on the front.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I like the artwork, is it going to be on the back with a small left chest Watts Mack logo? Im not much on huge graphics on the front.

If one of them Winfall wimmin wears it the R model will be on the side, unless of course it's an older Winfall wommin. Then the Granite will be on the side.

I like that the R models has spokes and agree 100% with the slogan.

Jim

The art will be on the back with our small diamond logo on the front left breast.

We will do other models of trucks...more than likely, we will design a new BMT shirt soon!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I like design and the slogan, as well as most other Watt's T-shirts.

As for me I'd like to get front placed artwork.

I use to wear T-shirt combined with a jacket due to the local climate so maybe it's just my speciality.

And I'd also like to see some older designed stuff in stock. Just had no chances in the past so would like to compensate it.

There was some kind of black cloth with B siluette in front... if I'm correct though.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

OK I'm in, I'm also in for a Watts Mack RW/MH and R/F shirt, that could be a sweet idea. One for the RW/MH, R/F, B/Hot G I'm not the old old truck guy but having a series shirt could be awesome.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Was supposed to be H or G. You get the idea one conventional one cab over from each era.

• 3 weeks later...

Whats the word on the shirts barry?

I haven't been able to upload the shirt to the store but they are in stock right now! If you can, just give us a call to place your order!

1-888-304-6225

Thanks for the great comments!

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK