2010-12 Granite dump Automatics vs Manual

Thats ur call just remember u are damned if u do and damned if u dont!

In your opion how does motor look? I mean from pics it look a little dusty opposed to some other used engines I've seen unless its a way to clean them up and make them look good? What does that warranty mean when they say #7 injector? What is consider major components

I know u have dump truck fever..but there are some questions i would ask before i bought that truck.

1)you say you will be hauling in ohio.. what kind of weight can u haul in a triaxle in ohio? which leads to the next question..

2)what is the empty weight of that truck? if u are hauling by the ton.. how much can you haul in that truck?

3)you say you are buying for asphalt..does it have an asphalt tarp? can you use a flip tarp for asphalt in your area?

4)Isnt the season close to being over for asphalt? maybe a month or so tops?

5)does your asphalt company require your bed to be insulated? if so how do u plan to insulate that bed?

6)do u have anything lined up to haul besides asphalt? if not are you financially stable to make payments through the winter if there is no work?

I ask these questions because i make a living with a dump truck hauling asphalt and have hauls through the winter...it is a very tough business you are about to get into so just trying to help.

I know u have dump truck fever..but there are some questions i would ask before i bought that truck.

1)you say you will be hauling in ohio.. what kind of weight can u haul in a triaxle in ohio? which leads to the next question..

2)what is the empty weight of that truck? if u are hauling by the ton.. how much can you haul in that truck?

3)you say you are buying for asphalt..does it have an asphalt tarp? can you use a flip tarp for asphalt in your area?

4)Isnt the season close to being over for asphalt? maybe a month or so tops?

5)does your asphalt company require your bed to be insulated? if so how do u plan to insulate that bed?

6)do u have anything lined up to haul besides asphalt? if not are you financially stable to make payments through the winter if there is no work?

I ask these questions because i make a living with a dump truck hauling asphalt and have hauls through the winter...it is a very tough business you are about to get into so just trying to help.

These are all very good questions that you need to know the awnsers to esp in response to the weight limits, truck weight, and how your paid. Be ause if you can only haul for instance 30,000lbs legally because of limits and heavy steel body and rims and your paid by the ton i hope its a short haul.