America slapped in the face

mike69mackman

Keep up the "teabagger" comments,i'll just report each derogatory post you make.This you GHG? http://gearheadgrrrl.com/

You keep bringing up this is a Mack forum,well no kidding...But did YOU know this is the Odds and Ends section???This is the description "This forum is for non-truck related topics. Talk about interesting web sites, current events, tell jokes, post funny photos...etc."

Gee, you finally found my blog, read it, ya might learn a bit. As for "reporting", keep in mind that this site is partly funded by Volvo, and a lot of their customers are moslems, immigrants, and all those other folks that teabaggers hate. If the teabaggers become an embarrassment to Volvo and hurt sales, Volvo will pull their funding, business relationships, etc.. Have you noticed that few Volvo and Mack dealers and employees hang out here? Yup, they realize that associating with teabaggers is toxic and hazardous to ones career and business!

I think of myself as a Teabag Conservative. On the other hand, I don't have any problems with any of the religions, races, or countries that you assume I do. Everyone should stop making assumptions about what they think the other guy thinks. Just remember this, when you argue with a fool, people from a distance cant tell who is who.

More warnings issues to GHG for trolling. Remember no to feed the trolls...if you ignore them, they go away! But at the ate GHG is accumulating warn points, it wont take long for her to go away permanently!

Also, BMT is not funded by Volvo, Muslims or and other faction. The only funding we get is from Watt's Truck Center along with your generous VIP donations and vendor ads! The Mack Shop is a paid vendor but they are equal to Pfahl's Restoration, OldMacks.com and our other vendors. No say in how the forum is run.

I just thought I would clear that up! Now back to your regularly scheduled thread!

post-2598-0-55744200-1379353252.gif

• Like 2

I tried to stay out of this topic because there is no reasoning with most liberals,their way or the highway. I rode a Harley up until a few years ago I had a bad accident on one. I went to Daytona Bike Week most years and I never heard anyone say Harley's arte to big or heavy for them anymore. I am 63 years old and a disabled (Agent Orange) Vietnam Vet that still works by choice.All they want to do is mooch off the working man. I do not know why they hate big business either without big business most people would not have a job.gearheadgrll gets warning notices or banned from a few sites I know of if she or anyone else does not like them why go on them? I do not go on liberal sites and antagonize them. Joe D.

I agree Joe,and i'm staying out of the rest of this thread,but I just wanted to take the time and thank you for your service to our country,Vietnam vets have gotten a bad rep from this country,and I for one won't stand for it,liberal nutcase or otherwise! People need to look back and see who and why this country is the greatest place on earth!....................Mark

"If you can read,thank a schoolteacher,if you can read in ENGLISH,thank a United States Veteran!"

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Why wait for points to accrue? Ross her ass now.

I say let her just make a fool outta herself like like she always does! I mean just look at the things that come outta her post's! Any one with a little smarts would know when to shut up and not keep digging themselves deeper into s--t. It just goes to show you how stupid the far left really is, not that we don't know already!

Bullhusk

• Like 2

I say let her just make a fool outta herself like like she always does! I mean just look at the things that come outta her post's! Any one with a little smarts would know when to shut up and not keep digging themselves deeper into s--t. It just goes to show you how stupid the far left really is, not that we don't know already!

Bullhusk

Ernie,as a fellow Jersey guy,i'm sure you know you can't have a battle of wits with an un-armed person? right? give these liberal nit-wits enough rope and they'll hang themselves!......................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 2 weeks later...

I must say, I've been scarce on here and another forum for a while due to my last bit of "Sandy" work on the North Fork. All I can say is we will see how ghg does after Oct 1 when the Free Crap Train derails.. Bet some will wish they had some skills more than speed texting and freeloading! :omgcarrot:

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE