America slapped in the face

mike69mackman

I find it to be an insult and a slap in the face of Americans when on the day when we are remember those who were Hurt,killed,and continue to suffer because of an attack on America by Muslim terrorists. But yet some mother fucking ass slime in Washington gives these same cocksuckers a permit to march on the same day yet denies true blue American motorcycle riders a permit. Just goes to show ya how far the half breed monkey in the White House has his claws embedded. May god have mercy on all Americans. Screw the civil war in Syria. Obutthead should worry about a civil war here. Sorry but its how I feel.

wow just spotted this,,,looks like something i wrote,,,,not much to ad,,you fellas about covered it,,,but i cant believe THAT LAZY COWARD didnt even have the class to show up in new jersey,,,or colorado,,,him and kerry are much too busy worried about syria...like wow man...bob

i know what the fastest way to shut gearheadgrrls mouth up is but she might bite it off... I don't know what bikers you have seen but me with my B model and about 300 bikers, not just HARLEY riders, did a benefits fund and toy drive for flood victims over the weekend and made a ton of money for them, toys, household goods, everything. some pople lost their whole houses here in upstate ny back in June and president asshole refused to give them Fema help so the state had to step it yet im sure we can send some money to Syria or Africa or some other nation that would rather kill itself off than be productive.

Good job there Maddog!! We might be needin you guys in SS- Heights soon!

BULLHUSK