Thumper?

Mack Doctor Jr.

Ya Ted Ellis has been pulling it for almost a year and a half.

I dont know why people have to be Jack Wagons... Why cant u be happy to talk about your accomplishments and talk to people about it and how u got there. Its just baffling to me....

There's an old saying, "it's just as easy to be nice to people as it is to be hateful" and it's very true, makes you wonder why some people choose to be a-holes.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You noticed I left U models off the list,saving those for you to work on,Vinny. With a little luck,there might be a 3rd U here sometime,still waiting to see.

Better be careful there Mike, if Vinny gets out there he might not leave, then youll have to adopt him.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I'd like to have him out here,but I'm afraid since I have a daughter his age,the trucks might not hold his attention long.

Well I guess being a son in law would take care of the adoption thing, hey Vinny could use the U model for the honeymoon getaway.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Calm down Vinny, were keeping you in a Mack family.