B61 Getting Closer To Paint

CRAP>......if mine ever looks that good LOL!!! You definitely have the benefit of having a nice, clean, rust free cab to start with. Mines held together with muffler straps and drywall screws LMAO!!!

If I could find a nice cab to put my NOS door shells on. Man, I'd be a happy camper.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

CRAP>......if mine ever looks that good LOL!!! You definitely have the benefit of having a nice, clean, rust free cab to start with. Mines held together with muffler straps and drywall screws LMAO!!!

oh,,,,come on now,,,that thing always looks good...bob

Pictures from 50ft away ALWAYS makes things look good!!

(ok, the muffler strap and drywall screws is a stretch, but mine is not pristine in any sense of the word)

My fenders are super nice, but hood/cab/doors need replaced. I have another hood, I have NOS door shells, just need a cab.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

That baby looks good. I hope mine will look that good before the Elmers Glue that holds it together gets wet. LOL .......Larry, I had to stretch it a smidgin also.

There is a fellow I met at the Knoxville show several years back, that has a Green B Model with tandem flatbed. I believe he runs a concrete buisness in or around Maryville, TN. I have his business card on my frig. at home.

Keep up the good work on your B.

mike

Worldwide Equipment Inc - Knoxville Division - Asheville Highway Location

Well isn't that something....we have a few 3 trucks leased from the asheville hwy worldwide. Our shop is in with Dave Satterfield's over on rutledge pike

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

• 2 months later...