1977 RS700L for sale

R700

Fayette, were you interested in the B73 narrow nose, or my RS? I know of the Larew's, I will have to check it out. What kind of mack do you have, and where exactly is Fayettnam???

The RS. I've got a 73 R600. S/A, flatbed w/ rolling tail, winch, etc. We bought it off of Wolfe's Excavating. They're shop is right by Larew's. It was originally a firetruck from down there. Fayettenam is the nickname for Fayette County. I'm right between Greene and Somerset counties in the Southwestern corner.

Being in the process of getting your CDL's is like sitting on death row...

Fayette, it has a 350 Cummins, and a 13 speed, as far as the mileage, I want to say around 400,000. Send me a PM, and I will give you my phone number, I am not far from you.

MackDaddy, I just sent you a PM with my phone number, call me. By the way, do I see 3 sticks in that cab?

Dan............sumthin a miss about that B model. Narrow grille with a Cummins in it? Interesting grille work is what caught my eye. Looks pretty rust free too. Looks to be a brownie about 1/2 way back under that cover? I see shift rods.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 6 years later...