"COMFO-VISION" cab?

Bigdogtrucker

James, I do not know the time line of development from the "G" to the "F" and where the "N" fitted into it???? OR who actually designed the "F" as I understand that the "F" was built by Sheller Globe in Ohio???? I have not seen Mr. Karbel on here in a while to answer these questions.. Does Mike Harbison have any answers??

Brocky

Brocky: Found on this site a KS  answer to a Super Dog post from 2013 "The new Interstater cab" The post that stated that F's, Cruiseliner's (non hayward version) and MH's were built in house in Allentown/Macungie. Original Cruiseliners were Hayward built. G's were fabricated by Budd I believe. Early MB's were Orville, not sure about  the MR's as the as there is no more Orville. B's and H's were Allentown with Orville for sleeper versions. IH Comfo visions  were designed by IH and built by Chicago Cab. Truck builders close to Chicago also used the IH cab-Hendrickson, Diamond-T, FWD, Available and others. 

Edited by james j neiweem
  • Like 1