Nice mobile home....

Bigdogtrucker

Low income housing? I like this idea. Use one of these empty strip mall parking lots. Put about 15 trailers side by side instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on building or renovating buildings for these tax suckers.

They are "entitled" to have a decent place to sell drugs live with their 12 chirrens while all the baby daddy be out and about

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

GRRRRRRR! why the hell should I have to pay for someone else to live indoors, they dont want to pay rent go sleep in a dumpster, better yet go fall off a cliff and leave me the f#@& alone!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Speechless. Being a building inspector, and knowing what I know (Carl, too as he mentioned on page 1) the gasses given off by the combustion process of that spray foam shit when it is burning will kill anyone and everyone sleeping inside that thing before they would ever know about it. If anyone bought that thing I would at least hope they would put 1/2 drywall over it at the least. The pictures are sending shivers up my spine.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Whew, the one on the left is awful flexible keeping those legs straight like that! I like her a lot.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Speechless. Being a building inspector, and knowing what I know (Carl, too as he mentioned on page 1) the gasses given off by the combustion process of that spray foam shit when it is burning will kill anyone and everyone sleeping inside that thing before they would ever know about it. If anyone bought that thing I would at least hope they would put 1/2 drywall over it at the least. The pictures are sending shivers up my spine.

Ya, my thought too. Be nice if they drywalled over all that combustible spray foam!! Imagine that gas hot water tank burp'n an ember off the burner and POOF............it's be all gone.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"