Toys

I opened up play time to a few of my first gear Macks for the grand kids. At first it was a disaster. Broken mirrors, exhausts, bulldogs, mud flaps etc. Now they have started to

reach equilibrium. They sort of look like a group of quarry or pit trucks. Definitely worth it the grand kids love them. :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

I use to be hardcore ebay buyer for the first gear diecast. slowed down lately tho and tryin to put more money into bigger projects. few of my favorites I have are the light and dark green Mack edition R model tanker and that Brockway wrecker. the smaller 143 scale yellow B model dump along with the yellow Mack edition R model mixer are on my list. right now I get yelled at for buyin many more, the better half says im runnin out of room....

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I here the same thing! that's not that big of a room to start with (my toyroom) probly gonna have to "annex" some more of the basement at some point! I just get the ones I like truckwise,I've slowed down a lot myself,but like my wife says,theres worse things I could be doing in my spare time!.....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

This is the NEW RAY MACK in 1/32

The Granite is a BRUDER 1/16 scale I'm converting to RC with a RC fork lift also.

post-3242-0-75992300-1388947980_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-16633400-1388947979_thumb.jp

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yup,i have two of them (H-Models) Associated Transport and Ralston Purina,both in the boxes and have yet to be built! I've had them a good many years now!......................................Mark

WOW! that is some nice cabinet! and a fine collection! I think my next toyroom project is going to be a shelf made out of a B-Model Radiator shell like this one,just gotta locate a usable one!...............................................Mark

post-5836-0-37855400-1389045673.jpg

• Like 1

We just had a Amish guy who has a shop 4 miles from us build me a new toy box.Its 12 ft long and 6 ft tall,all one piece what a job getting it through the front door.

AL

attachicon.giftoys 005.jpgattachicon.giftoys 002.jpgattachicon.giftoys 004.jpgattachicon.giftoys 001.jpg

I see a tandem axle M series in the top left corner, where did that come from I gotta try to get one of those.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I have a Franklin Mint 39 Peterbilt and got it from a Peterbilt rep many years ago when I worked at the Pete dealer. They had

me take the white 385 to Drury Lane in Oak Brook IL for some sort of convention they were part of. They wanted the truck in the

dining room so I had to take the stack, horns, antenna's off and fold the mirrors in and I barely squeezed it inside. Once inside

I had to put the truck back together and get it cleaned up. Peterbilt was giving away one of the Franklin Mint trucks and I

mentioned to the rep that I collect them. He was happy with my work and said he would like to send me one as a thank you.

Sure enough he did, I got paid the whole time and got a truck, was pretty cool. The real 39 was at one of our NW-IL ATHS

meeting a few years back when it was out on tour.

post-13943-0-26484500-1389745869_thumb.j

post-13943-0-56853000-1389745905_thumb.j

post-13943-0-12874200-1389745916_thumb.j

post-13943-0-73259400-1389745923_thumb.j

• Like 1