Toys

I've often wondered what werners "attricion rate" for tractors and trailers is? gotta be in the thousands a year for both I would think. Bonehead werner "driver" pulled a door off my trailer earlier this year....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

DIED! I tell you, if somebody ever KO'ed my Superliner at a truck stop or in a parking lot in general I would end up in jail, no joke.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I've often wondered what werners "attricion rate" for tractors and trailers is? gotta be in the thousands a year for both I would think. Bonehead werner "driver" pulled a door off my trailer earlier this year....................Mark

anybody remember when Werner ran Cruiseliners? They sure looked sharp with the old Werner 2 tone blue paint.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are three tractors from the Ertl Precision series. I think they have only made three so far for the construction tractors but

there are 20 or 30, maybe more for the ag tractors. They really do a nice job on these. Lots of steel. These things have to be

almost 10 pounds a piece.

post-13943-0-63854800-1387138047_thumb.j

• Like 2

Diamond Equipment the local Case dealer has the 580M backhoe in case yellow and the black anniversary edition, won't sell em and they are broken all up.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The Hobby shop up town is closing up after 35 years in business due to the passing of the owner a year or so ago, his sister decided to give it up. I usually go in once a year or so and at least browse, I went to go in last weekend but it was closed due to the weather. I noticed the place looked empty and they had a sign saying store closing. 50% off everything and I saw the Mack Superliner Model kit I been wanting to buy for years but didn't want to pay $80 for. I was busy at work all week and didn't get there till 4 pm today and wouldn't you know it I walked in to see another fella purchasing it. If I could have spit bullets I might have!!!! Just wasn't meant to be I guess. But I did leave with a few die cast trucks instead. A1929 Mack AC and 2 GMC Cabovers. I might go back tomorrow and get a couple more I didn't have enough cash on me today to get so it wasn't really a bad day after all.

post-814-0-40365200-1387678594_thumb.jpg

post-814-0-01545500-1387678623_thumb.jpg

post-814-0-94380000-1387678653_thumb.jpg

• Like 1