Toys

Peter awesome collection real great stuff. I noticed you have a good amount of roll offs and packers. I have one I didn't see in your case the Granite roll off with the the company name Tiger. I was wondering if it was a common piece or some what rare ?

Most of my stuff is probably 80% Chicagoland trucks. I have seen that Tiger truck before but I don't know where they are out of. I don't

think it is rare but a good way to get an idea for price is to watch ebay and see what they are going for. I see that one popping up from

time to time.

Good eye on the Ikea cases. About the only thing in that store that didn't suck. I do have an MR rolloff. Me and 2 friends had three of

these custom made to look like the MR's we had at a company we used to work at.

A little kit bash made from I'm guessing a granite roll off chassis and a MR packer(WM or Allied) from first gear?

Local 282 Union Service

Most of my stuff is probably 80% Chicagoland trucks. I have seen that Tiger truck before but I don't know where they are out of. I don't

think it is rare but a good way to get an idea for price is to watch ebay and see what they are going for. I see that one popping up from

time to time.

my friend is real good with making die casts and I was thinking of having him paint that Tiger roll off up for the company i used to work for. Same as you did with the MR roll off which also came out great

Local 282 Union Service

A little kit bash made from I'm guessing a granite roll off chassis and a MR packer(WM or Allied) from first gear?

Not sure what the MR was but the back was from a Roll on Roll off Granite Chassis, also a Chicagoland truck which I have an un-molested version.

Good eye on the Ikea cases. About the only thing in that store that didn't suck. I do have an MR rolloff. Me and 2 friends had three of

these custom made to look like the MR's we had at a company we used to work at.

That's neat.

Peter is that a Sword models truck? You have definitely got good (expensive)taste in toys, I have always wanted to take a broken hood from an old R model and make a wall hanging shelf with it in the grille opening and headlight bucket openings just never got one.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Peter is that a Sword models truck? You have definitely got good (expensive)taste in toys, I have always wanted to take a broken hood from an old R model and make a wall hanging shelf with it in the grille opening and headlight bucket openings just never got one.

It is a TWH model and I got a smoking deal on it. Last month diecastmodels.com was running a one week sale on these and a few

other things and this was $130 with free shipping so I jumped on it. Actually bought 2 because a friend wanted one. The next week

they went back to $260 and you pay for shipping.

Here is some of my custom build ones in 1/25 scale.Bout 350 pics I think

http://s79.photobucket.com/user/41chevy-photo/library/MACKS

h

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Gotta love the E9 in the 800 and the crew cab R, did you get that one done yet?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Gotta love the E9 in the 800 and the crew cab R, did you get that one done yet?

Kind of side tracked with work and my Mustang rebuild. I usuall get about 2 hours in the very early morning in the hobby shed but it's been spent for the most part doing the chassis and engine mods on my SVO. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hey if 1st gear does a 1/64 R ill buy it, I hope they do a dump so I can put it on the shelf with the Granites.

Missed a 3rd Gear 1/34scale Roy Rogers B model Horse van at Hersey, I under stand they are rare. Any one have one?

P.T.CHESHIRE

got any more pics of this Pete, looks very detailed.

Here are a couple more. It is very detailed. I wanted it because at the company I used to work for we had Morbark and CBI grinders.

We demo'd a couple Vermeers but never bought one. I think Vermeer is the only toy grinder being produced though. The third picture

is me moving our CBI (Continental Biomass Industries) on a jobsite in ST.Paul MN. During transit the stacks and conveyor belt fold

up. I was just moving it out of the wind, sometimes the wind will change and the dust would plug the radiator. I think the truck and

CBI grossed about 120,000. The CBI had a 800 or 900hp CAT in it to run the mill.

post-13943-0-96115800-1383410267_thumb.j

post-13943-0-49112000-1383410279_thumb.j

post-13943-0-72471000-1383410313_thumb.j

• Like 2