Toys

Mark that's cool. All the models in our cases our my seven year old's for when he gets older. I too had all the Corgis and Super Kings and played and mutilated everything. Been trying to replace some of the stuff too I had. I need more room and cases.

Mark that's cool. All the models in our cases our my seven year old's for when he gets older. I too had all the Corgis and Super Kings and played and mutilated everything. Been trying to replace some of the stuff too I had. I need more room and cases.

I know what you mean! i'm "annexing" the basement little by little!................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

. Rob I forgot about the Dodge dump trailer from Matchbox . Wasn't there a bottom dump trailer like a maroon color they made also? The Corgis were nice also they made an R model crane and Esso tanker trailer . Love that Superliner artwork

Local 282 Union Service

Matchbox made the GMC/Fruehauf bottom dump doubles also.............................................Mark

damn Vision your good . That's the one. I also remember Matchbox made a Ford dump trailer in the late 70s like the newer style Matchbox that I had that was pretty nice . That's when toys were toys . Tonkas were made out of metal not like today where most are plastic
  • Like 2

Local 282 Union Service

Mackman I had the Ford Louisville dump trailer in yellow. I also had the Ford Texaco tanker. I'm looking for the silver Ford dump trailer they made. Mark I've never seen the GMC bottom dumpers before. Very cool. I have the Corgi R model with the shipping containers. Will post pics. Yea Mackman the art is cool I wish I bought the rest of the prints he had.

Rob

Mackman I had the Ford Louisville dump trailer in yellow. I also had the Ford Texaco tanker. I'm looking for the silver Ford dump trailer they made. Mark I've never seen the GMC bottom dumpers before. Very cool. I have the Corgi R model with the shipping containers. Will post pics. Yea Mackman the art is cool I wish I bought the rest of the prints he had.

Rob

. Good stuff Rob another later truck from Matchbox was a lowboy pulled by a cab over with a bulldozer. I used to hook the Ford up to the lowboy because when I was a kid I never saw a cab over pulling a lowboy . The shit you can remember

Local 282 Union Service

Some nice ones Rob! I have the later Scammel gold wrecker with superfast wheels and the yellow pipe carrying tractor trailer. I'll have to take some pictures when I get home,my "pride of the fleet" Corgi would have to be my A-N-D Service B-Model wrecker,i have the Starbuck LJ Christmas truck too (don't like starbucks coffee,but I like the truck!)...............Mark

post-5836-0-51470900-1378414134.jpg

post-5836-0-22174000-1378414163_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

You guys are gonna make me empty some boxes and take some pics. I've sold or traded probably 30-40 die cast trucks over the last few years, most went right before I went overseas so I didn't have to pack em up.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"