1958 or 59 Ford F600 pr F700

Dougsr

:SMOKIE-RT:

Looks like a pretty decent truck. Good find! :twothumbsup:

How common was the "big" 8 lug pattern? I can't remember ever seeing an 8 lug except for the "small" 8 pattern on the 3/4 and 1 ton pick ups.

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

I Don't know unless it was a special order on the bolt pattern. It may have been common on the F7 but not on the F6. I don't think this one has but there was a lot of them around here used for log trucks. The people that owned the sawmill and town owned a Ford dealership so that is what they used but I doubt they owned this one.

Doug

Thanks a lot man. I had part of it right anyway.

Doug

No problem buddy.....yea you was right about it

:SMOKIE-RT:

Looks like a pretty decent truck. Good find! :twothumbsup:

How common was the "big" 8 lug pattern? I can't remember ever seeing an 8 lug except for the "small" 8 pattern on the 3/4 and 1 ton pick ups.

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

It is a good looking truck, will make a nice restoration project...and i'm still wondering about the 8 lug deal myself.

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

No I didn't. My friend owns it. We run around together and mess with these old trucks and tractors. He already has a modern running gear that he is going to put under it. That way he won't have a lot of money in it. The other running gear was free. He may need a few patch panels. This guy is so good he can weld a tin can to a goats butt. At least it won't go to the scrapper.

Doug