Took her for a Drive Last Night:

Vincent- have you painted the hood yet? If not, I am BEGGING you........PLEASE for the love of god........break down the tires off the rims, sandblast everything, and prep/paint all the rims the same time you do the hood......It will be a lot of ball-busting work but trust me, it will look soooooo good.

Your baby looks good now, don't get me wrong.....But ya desperately need to paint the rims!! and the only way to do that is to break it all down, sandblast and start over!!! :thumb:

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Vincent- have you painted the hood yet? If not, I am BEGGING you........PLEASE for the love of god........break down the tires off the rims, sandblast everything, and prep/paint all the rims the same time you do the hood......It will be a lot of ball-busting work but trust me, it will look soooooo good.

Your baby looks good now, don't get me wrong.....But ya desperately need to paint the rims!! and the only way to do that is to break it all down, sandblast and start over!!! :thumb:

I have already got the back rims painted. Think im gonna do another coat when they're off again. Im trying to talk Papa into getting his sandblaster out so I can sandblast the front hubs because I tell you what, getting ALLL the coats of paint off them rear hubs was a pain-in-the-ass. Sitting out there in the blistering sun chiseling away at them...my god. Anyways thanks Randy.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg