Pictures of the Week

other dog

Tried to get a picture of that tractor up there by the MH, never even noticed the Cruiseliner until I was putting these pictures on the computer this morning.

You probably didn't see the Cruiseliner because it's parked in such an out of the way location. :whistling:

The rabbit's name is Punxsutawney Pete. Every February 2nd he predicts that a bunch of college-aged drunks will gather in a local park to get a weather forecast from a groundhog. Unlike the groundhog, he gets it right every year.

• Like 1

Jim

Good thing it wasn't a cop, eh?..no, wait- I wasn't speeding anyway. I was constipating on the tractor because Ken said it was a rare aminal and there's a small window of opportunity there to get a picture because of the trees and buildings.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Good thing it wasn't a cop, eh?..no, wait- I wasn't speeding anyway. I was constipating on the tractor because Ken said it was a rare aminal and there's a small window of opportunity there to get a picture because of the trees and buildings.

Constipating is not good. You need more fiber and cut down on those free hot dogs from Truckers World. :tease:

Yea the tractor is rare. A White A4T (same as Oliver 2655).

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"