It followed me home, I guess i have to keep it

Well after 4 14 hour days of working on it I think it might be ready for the road. It was definitely a Labor day weekend. Relined front brakes and drums(which I couldn't get until today, and they were ONLY $290 each). Found a bad wheel bearing, replaced all of them. Replaced exhaust pipe found bottom connection on muffler was bad couldn't find one Saturday so I cut one off another one I had and welded it on. Took air cleaner off to paint and found the one strap was bad, had to make a new one. Paint didn't quite match but it's better than rust. Put on a new steer tire. Changed oil and filters. Pulled off all the wheels and cleaned and painted them. Put a visor on. Wife spent a couple days cleaning inside and polished tanks and cab. Looks pretty good all cleaned up. I'll try to get a picture on tomorrow.

I didn't get to try it out. I hooked it up Thursday and found the fifth wheel was slid ahead to far. I didn't have time to mess with it, I had to take a late load to Bedford, Pa. I got it slid back today and I think I'm ready to try it Monday.

Well I got to try it out today. Had a load to Houston Pa. Got loaded and made it 5 miles out of town and had a clamp on turbo break and blowed hose off. Called the pit crew out put a new clamp on and made the trip without any other problems. Ran pretty good.