New dog at home! 77 dm686

Been wanting to do that. Place I get some work done hada Dm roll off with a 12 speed. Wb I wanted and wanted to put a shack on the back. But like all thinks no time, or money and I think the guy finally fixed it and sent it south. Really want a 2 stick but the 12 speed works

I always thought a RD800 would look sweet with a sleeper, if I had the time and money that would be one of my projects. Big steel hood, E9, bout a 36-48" bunk and some big ol 12R24's.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Wow they did use a u/dm model base never knew that.

Im with ya Vin the nes i saw were deff outta my price range

Maddog your right for what the guy was asking im suprised it wasnt scooped up already

Your right glen they are!!

I like the rd800 idea that would have a awsome look sitting at a fuel island next to all the plastic trucks lol

That 800 is sweet looks excellent shape too

Thanks Bob

Nice pup you brought home.

here you go, I think you could get at least a 36" on there with out stretching the frame, says low miles too but when I looked up the DOT had a higher mileage so maybe it doesn't work to good or works in reverse. Looks to be in great shape though.

attachicon.gif72 DM800.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-MACK-DM800-W-HYD-SANDER-AND-11-PLOW-35K-ORIG-MILES-EXC-CONDITION-/300953363827?pt=Commercial_Trucks&hash=item461237e573

i think it already sold.

Matt

Hey 84Superdog here you go on truck paper. I can see it 36 inch bunk, dual exhaust and air cleaners. Sweet ride.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yep with big rubber, big nasty grille guard, headache rack, the works, no chrome I would want it to look hardcore heavy haul.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Nice pup you brought home.

here you go, I think you could get at least a 36" on there with out stretching the frame, says low miles too but when I looked up the DOT had a higher mileage so maybe it doesn't work to good or works in reverse. Looks to be in great shape though.

attachicon.gif72 DM800.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-MACK-DM800-W-HYD-SANDER-AND-11-PLOW-35K-ORIG-MILES-EXC-CONDITION-/300953363827?pt=Commercial_Trucks&hash=item461237e573

I have confirmation it has sold and will stay in the United States......

• Like 1

Matt

Sent this to Vinny,awhile back............ scan0002.jpg Yes it's a U not a DM.But the same thing,kinda sorta!

Thats exactally what im going for right there!!!!Anyone know what brand of sleeper that is? I really like the quilted aluminium look.

Ya it will have a look all its own and anyone who takes a truck thats a little "off" to start with and put a sleeper on it has to be a little "off" himself LOL