Winchester, Va. ATHS show

other dog

wasn't that orange Ih cabover on Trick my Truck years ago?. ill take that R with all the stripes and the E9 for xmas anytime. kinda like the WC22 White hooked to the stainless trailer to, pretty retro

Matt,i was thinking the same thing,young kid owned the truck I think? holy shit! they sure effed that thing up! way too much BS for me!,but then personally never cared for much of what they did on that TV show.....................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Excellent pics, I am in total love with the green Western F. Liked the Freedom MH and the white F next to it,it looked like an older one. Whoever put the visor on the Emeryville ought to be beat with a knotted plow line.

If you can't find the rope, Tozzi can help with a lead hammer.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I agree, that one thing -the stupid looking visor- ruined the looks of a great classic truck. And I remember seeing the "Trick my Truck" episode where they did that Transtar. We were talking about it on the way home. I saw that truck for sale on e-bay or somewhere shortly after they finished it. The "bossman" on the show said he got tired of it when they started doing ice cream trucks, service trucks,etc, which is why I lost interest in it. But to do a truck like that for somebody and then they turn around and sell it right away must have caused them to rethink the whole thing too, I would think.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

when they did the B model on Trick my truck and started throwin all the original parts on the floor during the ''Teardown'' that was enough for me. think about the only truck I ever could handle that they did was the old school painted Pete or Kw that they put a fake twin stick in. think it had the old style Seminole or similar paint scheme on it

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Some nice pictures Tom! I checked them all out,where was that Bighorn wrecker from? don't remember seeing that one before. I agree about the highbinder,i'd love to drive something like that once,if for nothing more then to be able to say "yeah,i drove one!"..............................Mark

Both of those Bighorns had "John Kessler" on the door. I think they were out of West Va, but i'm not sure now. I could have read it but i've already resized and cropped everything down to screen size on the computer now.

Thanks Ken, you got quite a few that I didn't even see, they must have left early. And I didn't get one of the Titan 90 without the cab up or the Fairlane with the hood closed. That Fairlane was pretty awesome, looked pretty much stock except for the giant bubble in the hood, and under the hood it was all motor.

Finally downloaded my pics from the show. OD already posted many of these but always nice to see them again. Also included is a few vids - one of a SCREAMING Detroit (which Ben should enjoy).

http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/pafarmer52/library/#/user/pafarmer52/library/2013%2009%2027%20ATHS%20Winchester%20Show?sort=2&page=0&_suid=138063218459609241878617321542

BTW, I think a few of us are in the running for "dunlaps disease - dun lapped over the belt".

Excellent pics Ken. Thanks to you guys for posting for those of us not able to go.

• Like 1

wasn't that orange Ih cabover on Trick my Truck years ago?. ill take that R with all the stripes and the E9 for xmas anytime. kinda like the WC22 White hooked to the stainless trailer to, pretty retro

you aint gonna believe this but that truck was a Christmas present the man hide it at our shop until Christmas day from his son

• Like 1

Finally downloaded my pics from the show. OD already posted many of these but always nice to see them again. Also included is a few vids - one of a SCREAMING Detroit (which Ben should enjoy).

http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/pafarmer52/library/#/user/pafarmer52/library/2013%2009%2027%20ATHS%20Winchester%20Show?sort=2&page=0&_suid=138063218459609241878617321542

BTW, I think a few of us are in the running for "dunlaps disease - dun lapped over the belt".

Some nice pictures Ken! thanks for posting them,wish I could have made it up,but I didn't get home till about 3pm Saturday........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Both of those Bighorns had "John Kessler" on the door. I think they were out of West Va, but i'm not sure now. I could have read it but i've already resized and cropped everything down to screen size on the computer now.

Saw another picture on facebook, looks like Richwood, WV. Not too far from Nettie.