Winchester, Va. ATHS show

other dog

Here's a couple I saved so far- nice looking B model here, though there were several others too.

attachicon.gifdscn0375.jpg

Best ass of show- couldn't decide if it was this one-

attachicon.gifdscn0518.jpg

...or this one.

attachicon.gifdscn0557.jpg

Another "motley crew" photo...stupid mustard stain. Old Bill (The Diesel Gypsy) sent me that genuine Australian hat last year. I've never even worn it before, keep it in the corner cabinet, but when he sent it he said he wanted a picture of me wearing it at a truck show, so I wore it to Winchester.

I think I got the biggest belly trophy too, they just haven't mailed it to me yet.

attachicon.gifdscn0556.jpg

I missed a$$es A and B but I did see some "wide loads".

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Some nice pictures Tom! I was gonna try and show up,but I didn't get home till about 3 o'clock saturday,looks like some nice iron! I can't decide WHICH is the nicer "dumper".........................................Mark

Excellent observation!

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Some nice pictures Tom! I was gonna try and show up,but I didn't get home till about 3 o'clock saturday,looks like some nice iron! I can't decide WHICH is the nicer "dumper".........................................Mark

I'll take the red one. Less headaches and cheaper to keep.

• Like 2

Jim

I sort of think that the Highbinder may be from Guerrara's museum (now closed) in CT.

It's in the Keystone Tractor Museum in Colonial Heights, Va. now. I posted pictures of it before, but it was packed in there too tight to get a good picture of it. I should have asked the driver to close the "fender hoods" for a picture but I didn't. He was real nice, I told him "I'd love to drive this back to Colonial Heights for you, and you can drive my pickup." He said "that doesn't sound like a bad idea", so I assumed it rides pretty rough. I'd have done it though, i'd love to drive that thing. Has a thirteen speed in it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Excellent pics! Looks like a great show.

I would try the same deal once or twice with the Binder. Not sure if i would want to do it daily.

Always interesting to imagine working on a cabover where the cab doesn't tilt. Hmmm......sort of like working on a B where the fenders don't move at all. Thank goodness for them new fangled tilt hoods and cabs!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I have a photobucket acct. too, but I couldn't remember my user name or password. Use pretty much the same ones for everything, but I couldn't sign on so I went with flickr. I was going to see which one I liked better, but since I couldn't sign in to photobucket at all it became a non-issue. I didn't post every picture I took, about 250 total, but that's most of it. Some were redundant, but if anyone wants a picture disc of all of them, just shoot me an address and i'll be glad to send one. Soon as I burn them that is.

And there was not a U model to be seen.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Some nice pictures Tom! I checked them all out,where was that Bighorn wrecker from? don't remember seeing that one before. I agree about the highbinder,i'd love to drive something like that once,if for nothing more then to be able to say "yeah,i drove one!"..............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.