Russian Wimmin

farmer52

I love mud goin, we have a little international dt466 and i love spinning the tires on that tiny semi..... What's not to love about getting stuck

A woman after my own heart : 1 who likes to play in the mud :twothumbsup: .

breaking stuff getting out, oh and then having to clean it back up when your done, I got a problem with driving dirty trucks, I break out in a rash.

Breaking stuff I can understand that 1 that gets into $$ . getting out wasn't too bad when I was mudding cause where I was mudding @ there was a 750B Wide track John Deere Dozer w/ a carco winch near by that belonged to family friend or my pops D6D wide track Cat w/ Hyster winch .

I Miss that ole 84' K3500 GMC W/ 454 & 4SPD W/ granny gear , 205 transfer case 4:56 GEARS , cherry bombs, & buckshot mudders. & 12,000lb warn winch . it was my service truck it was gear bound about 58 to 60 mph but would pull everything you put on it or behind it including the gas station :whistling: . I Didn't mud in it much on purpose it was my service truck & I would save the 4wd most of time for the farm fields or job sites when we had a piece of equipment down & I didn't have any other choice but to walk that Jimmy out to the equipment .

I miss it for the pulling power but not the MPG . but id get calls on the weekend from my brother & friends to pull others out & I made a lot of money on the weekends just pulling folks out in the local bottoms as I had boomer chains on the truck @ all times along w/ the winch & scotch blocks .

& make that ole 454 w/ cherry bombs scream

Cleaning up never bothered me as I was always on Hot washer pressure duty cleaning our trucks & equipment & had the rain suit for it . & never had Alcoa wheels so what I had to polish back up wasn't much @ all ;)

All this talk about muddin is making me want another 4wd . :loldude:

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

ya there was a guy that hung out in the bottoms in North Memphis a few yrs back had a 4WD Ford bronco II he put a 4b cummins in it . sure sounded different .

he would also come up to My neck of the woods & mud . my cousin was buddies w/ him but I knew him enough just to speak to him that was it .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Where was my handsome man to rescue me when I got stuck?!!!

Oh well, I got out after 10 minutes or so hehe.

I cringe at how much metal is in the rear axle fluid after being stuck. The copper sky rockets after just one spinout. You better take a fluid sample from the rear axles. You will be surprised at the analysis. I will be too if the analysis comes back "normal".

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

We live in the jedburg clay...... When I first moved out here I sunk my 750 flatbed to the axles trying to put my feed shed out there....

Took me my friend and my neighbor like 4 hours to get it out with a tree a chain and lots of bed movement..

Not to mention, it rained the whole time making it slicker.