Pictures From Cortland:

umodelnut

That black 760 is super sweet and has Cummins power with air suspension.

I took some pictures at the show but won't be able to post them until I get back to the States in a few days.

Good job Vin, you got a picture of mine!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I've seen that one in person,it has a huge sleeper on it,he's a custom harvester,he hauls his equipment and grain to

I was in aw when I first saw it. Good looking truck. he had a Deere Tractor on if not mistaken and your right it definatley had a big house on it. thinking 90 to 120"

Viiny-nice pics, now you have my cell # so call me and we can finally meet. John H-is yours the 359 with racks? if so i was just ahead of you in parade. Burgundy cabover is my friend Paul Polizzi and has a 318 detroit. GG2-you are correct the 761 black tilt hood harvest truck is Ken Smalls. I think truck count this year was down from 140 last year to 112-115 range. Still a great show and great bunch of enthusiasts......Brian

Viiny-nice pics, now you have my cell # so call me and we can finally meet. John H-is yours the 359 with racks? if so i was just ahead of you in parade. Burgundy cabover is my friend Paul Polizzi and has a 318 detroit. GG2-you are correct the 761 black tilt hood harvest truck is Ken Smalls. I think truck count this year was down from 140 last year to 112-115 range. Still a great show and great bunch of enthusiasts......Brian

Yup. 359 with a Morgan rack body.

Main St. Cortland was like a candy store!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Wow! this one has me written all over it! only thing i'd do is put the stock headlights back in it! damn nice looking truck,thanks for sharing all these pictures!..............................................Mark

post-5836-0-66750900-1376266653_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Wow! this one has me written all over it! only thing i'd do is put the stock headlights back in it! damn nice looking truck,thanks for sharing all these pictures!..............................................Mark

me too,Mark,that little vintage bunk,dual stacks and tube type tires,that's a classic.

• Like 1

The two daily Diesel posted may be Peter Grimms?? That sorta looks like the lot he uses?? and he may have run out of drivers.

OOPS how do I get rid of this underline??? I can click on the U and it pops right back???

Brocky

Brocky

The two daily Diesel posted may be Peter Grimms?? That sorta looks like the lot he uses?? and he may have run out of drivers.

OOPS how do I get rid of this underline??? I can click on the U and it pops right back???

Brocky

Highlight all the text and click on the U

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Mark- I have seen that pic also. I think truck was in NY or Pa. I really liked the Pero Farms 361 with sleeper also. I am not a sleeper expert but it had the imprint like a mercury sleeper, but a few guys told me it might be a knock-off. Nonetheless the truck as a package was bad. Dane Baldwin's 760 tilt with sleeper was really nice as well........Brian

2 stick puppy-garbage truck was originally down near nyc i believe in a cemetary. Owner found it intact and decided to restore it as a packer. I want to say woodlawn cemetary i think it says on it. but i am not sure where exactly that is.

• Like 1

Vinny,did you get any other pics of the black 760 with the sleeper,first time I've seen that one. Paul P.'s COE looks great as usual. It has some parts from Mike's Quality Used Truck Parts on it.

Thats a sharp truck right! I'm told by Paul P that Dane Baldwin bought that truck (orig. a 761) and the prv. owner made a 760 tilt hood by movin the front axel foward and havin the fenders on the hood moved up to make it a 760 tilt nose! Brockway never had a 760 with a fiberglass tilt nose so It's a first! and a dam nice one at that! (I'm told that Dane did most of the work on it to make it to what it is today!)

BULLHUSK

And these two guys who were hiding out near the Brockway Museum.

dsc03905.jpg

dsc03904.jpg

I think the red U360 V12 is Grimms truck, I think it was once owned by Ray Lucia from Lucia Lumber in MA. Sorry guys but even as few RL700L's with a V12 like the one I got, I would give it up in a minute for one of those Brockway V12's! Esp a 762

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I was there this weekend .... there were 3 owned by a company called Russo that were over the top resto's beyond beautiful.... I want that 759 garbage truck that was there

I THINK THE 2 360'S were done by a fellow named Byron Hoppkins I don't know if I spelled his last name right but it's close. The man is the best in the busn. The tilt nose was done by Richie Zigmont another job well done!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1