Just not a happy time..

Eastcoastdiesel

I just wanna settle in the mountains, dernit!! Maybe find a guy who actually likes that I am a mechanic and dosent find it offensive when I fox his vehicle

See I wouldn't take offense to that......I would be handing you tools...lol
  • Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Not sure I do like ccr, and I like classics, and country. :)

I like all music except for rap, just not my thing.....If your gonna truck I would suggest a satellite radio if you don't already have one. Alot of good channel's on there, keep me occupied....lol
  • Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Oh my god.....She's a ginger....she drives....she's a mechanic.....she hates Detroits......she cooks.......(although that really doesn't matter to me anymore....) she likes Ozzy........and I'm married......DAMMIT!!!!! LOL

Awww that's ok I'll keep what I have, second time around pretty good and I have small, medium and large from it too.

Miss Katie don't ever get married, just live in sin with a good man.

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Oh my god.....She's a ginger....she drives....she's a mechanic.....she hates Detroits......she cooks.......(although that really doesn't matter to me anymore....) she likes Ozzy........and I'm married......DAMMIT!!!!! LOL

Awww that's ok I'll keep what I have, second time around pretty good and I have small, medium and large from it too.

Miss Katie don't ever get married, just live in sin with a good man.

lol....don't get too outa hand

Yeah it starts out nice and easy, but just one there's thing: They never ever do nothin' nice and easy. They always do it nice and rough.

Yea I believe Ike liked it rougher than Tina

I just wanna settle in the mountains, dernit!! Maybe find a guy who actually likes that I am a mechanic and dosent find it offensive when I fox his vehicle

I live on a ridge(not really mountains), and id be glad to get some help on the Superliner, mechanicing can get boring by yourself I do it every day on the railroad, dont know what foxing a vehicle is but id watch!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

wish I had the Vinny.gif, Id post it again, it were funny

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Did someone say happy time? Damn and I'm not wearing beer goggles!

EastCoast, you can come hang with me and work on a truck two anyday. Um we just have to get you approved by my kids first!

post-5240-0-41702900-1376620763_thumb.jp

• Like 2