Just not a happy time..

Eastcoastdiesel

Thanks for the pic. Always good to see members. You will need to attend a truck show, get your pic with other BMT members attending, and post here. You can checkout some of our mugs in other postings.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

People don't scare me, personalities do. Y'all seem like pretty cool people so i wouldnt mind visiting. Where do y'all have the shows?

You just missed the big one- The annual ATCA Fathers Day Weekend show in Macungie Pa. Held Thurs-Fri-Sat of every fathers day weekend. This year there were 633 +/- trucks in attendance. Biggest annually held truck show in the USA. Mack is a big sponsor. You can do the show and also do a walking tour of the Mack Macungie Assembly Plant, and also the Mack Museum in Allentown Pa.

Another good show (not as big though) coming up is TRUCKTOBERFEST being held at the Mack Museum (Allentown Pa.) on Saturday October 27.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

You just missed the big one- The annual ATCA Fathers Day Weekend show in Macungie Pa. Held Thurs-Fri-Sat of every fathers day weekend. This year there were 633 +/- trucks in attendance. Biggest annually held truck show in the USA. Mack is a big sponsor. You can do the show and also do a walking tour of the Mack Macungie Assembly Plant, and also the Mack Museum in Allentown Pa.

Another good show (not as big though) coming up is TRUCKTOBERFEST being held at the Mack Museum (Allentown Pa.) on Saturday October 27.

Don't forget Gerhart's All Mack Show; Lititz, PA on Saturday October 4th and Watt's Show; New Alexandria, PA on Saturday August 24th.

I am sure there are truck shows close to you and there is a good chance some BMT members will be there.

Standing rule...BMT group picture at 12Noon (usually Watt's tent - if they are in attendence).

At my local show - ATCA Keystone Chapter - I met two (2) BMT members and we had our pic taken together.

Ken

Out of likes but I like this one. However, Tammy was a hottie back in the day. Just sayin'

I gotta agree with that Ken! I had/have a big crush on Emmylou Harris! one of the few that has aged gracefully,and not trying to look like she's 22................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

there's an ATHS shown in Lincolnton,N.C. next month. I'll have to check the exact date, it used to be the last of July-first of August but they changed the date this year, probably thinking it would be cooler. I usually went to that show, but i'm thinking maybe i'll go to the one in Winchester, Va. this year instead. It's in September also, the 20-22nd I think.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Like Randy FWD posted, the ATCA show in Macungie is the best place (mark you calendar for 2014 - be there). This year had the largest number of BMT members present. The next "big" event will be Gerhart's All Mack show in Lititz, PA on October 4th. I am sure Doug Maney will post more info in the coming weeks.

But are you prepared to meet us? We will need to take a shower/bath and put on clean clothes. :whistling:

• Like 1

Ken