Howdy from South Carolina

Where will the pics get posted at?

There will be a new topic entitled "Pictures of the Week". They are usually posted at the end of the adventure boondoggle week by one of our esteemed members. There you may see some Winfall wimmin.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 2 weeks later...

I drive and work on them both. Don't usually go very far, and the work is pretty busy.

I live in jedburg and my shop is in summerville

I have had a hankering for some low country boil lately. I think I will cook some up this weekend. It breaks my heart that I have to pay $180.00 for a busshell of crabs when we used to use chicken necks for free. Never heard of Jedburge but have been to Summerville many times. Drive safe, work safe.

• Like 1

Never Forget, You As A Driver and You Alone, Will Stand Before The Judge, For Your Actions Behind The Wheel!

ChristianTruckersForum.Net

Before we can allow you to take the oath of sin I mean admission, there are several questions you must first answer.

1. Do you feel that any 2-stroke Detroit is the anti-christ, has no place among mortal men, and should be immediately melted down into a pool of venomous molten metal and dumped into the Mariana Trench (Western Pacific Ocean) the deepest point on the earth.......Or do you feel that any oils leftover (not inside the crankcases mind you, the oils that leaked out and blew all over the works of lucifer himself) would pollute the ocean and that perhaps launching the slag into outer space for an eternity of banishment as it travels into the farthest reaches of the depths of the galaxy would be a better solution for the slag??/ **OR** do you feel that any intelligent life in said farthest reaches of the depths of the galaxy would take this as a sign of aggression and an overture of war on behalf of the citizens of the planet earth, who would then launch an immediate pre-emptive strike and destroy mankind as we know it?

2. Do you appreciate old firetrucks, F.W.D. brand vehicles, Waukesha gas engines, and rubber chickens?

3. Do you own a kilt?

That's it, scare her off now.