Blankety blank blank Dayton wheels

Reading this thread, I can convert my spoke front wheels to disc just by replacing the hubs, brake drums, and wheels. Am I correct?

Hubs, Brake drums and wheels, yep, might be good to put in new bearings and brake shoes while your there but yep thats it the minimum is hub,drum,wheel.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

youy might post the hub, brake drum p/n for those that are contemplating a swap on their trailers, it may not be the same but definitely a starting point. Youll be glad you did it in the next year for sure.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Sorry guys I've been away for a few days. Tsd had me bring my Dayton hubs and drum up there and they matched it with bearing application and measurement on the drum. They told me when I initially called them that 99 percent of trailers can be converted its just a matter of matching the right hub for your spindle. The ones I needed they had in stock. Tsd is transportation supply depot in Vandalia ohio. The parts guys there are real pros and go out of their way to help, I can't say enough about how good they are and their prices are usually cheaper than anyone in my area. I've just been covered up with work I will try posting those pics as soon as I can get a break.