Brockway "Toughest Truck In The World"

bullhusk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice.

Does anyone know when Brockway changed the dashboard to the one that can be seen through the windshield? I thought a '68 would have the newer style.

it could have been the later part of the year, I have a 74 361 and have been told that the later Brocks in 74 were the 700 cabs. If you go on the Brockway site those guys will know for sure!

BULLHUSK

• 2 months later...

I don't remember that truck at Reliable, if that's the same agent from Brooklyn then Elizabeth, NJ. I practically grew up at the office in Brooklyn when my dad was home. All I remember were the Crackerboxes, 1 International CO4000, My dads 70 KW, then his 75 Pete double bunk.

• Like 1

Don Hancock

• 3 weeks later...

Nice,Mark! I always liked that cab better than the newer style for some reason. That one of my cousins was sold after that picture was taken in the mid '90's!.Thing was in nice shape. I didn't have the $3500.00 at the time....SHIT! :pat:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

GG2 the one we had was originally a Huskydrive,but when we got it,it was a 10 speed Road-Ranger it still had the plate on the dash,i drove it a few times,but we got the F-model shortly after I got my class a..............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.