Brockway "Toughest Truck In The World"

bullhusk

Ok the Brockway school bus is freakin awesome I have always wanted to take a Blue Bird conventional body and put it on an R400 chassis.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Brockway hot rod at the Syracuse Nationals this year. I went on Friday, the hottest freakin day of the year. think I bought a beer about every ten minutes or at least every stand I went by that was sellin beer.....

That truck was at the nationals two years ago maybe. And yea that sounds like you. Hahahahaha!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Outside at the moment. Have trusses and steel for 38x70. hopefully i get it up this fall and hopefully can shoehorn the bus in there...Brian

Sounds like a plan. I have seen the small bus owned by Peter Grimm. Any idea how many other Brockway buses might be still around?

Jim

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I was invited to ride along in this great 1965 Brockway 257 last fall. It is powered by a Detroit 6-71 connected to an Eaton 5 speed and two speed rear end. Great truck cruising through some beautiful scenery in the Finger Lakes of NY. Thanks to the owner Kyle Maslyn for this awesome experience.

028.jpg

That's a good looking truck! look even better once its painted,has a very classic look to it!.......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I was invited to ride along in this great 1965 Brockway 257 last fall. It is powered by a Detroit 6-71 connected to an Eaton 5 speed and two speed rear end. Great truck cruising through some beautiful scenery in the Finger Lakes of NY. Thanks to the owner Kyle Maslyn for this awesome experience.

028.jpg

I like the fan and the air shifted 2 speed very cool.

Rob

I think Kyle told me it was on an indian reservation in Florida for most of it's life and was a teal color offered on 55 chevy's. I am going by memory and have burned alot of brain cells over the years so could be off a little........Brian

p.s.he did purchase it in Arizona. I have some pics of it being picked up there i can post later

• Like 1