Brockway "Toughest Truck In The World"

bullhusk

My cousin had a 361-238 Detriot,5 speed Fuller-3 speed Eaton tandems on Neway Air.Was a real sweatheart.Should have bought the thing when he sold it for $3500.00 in the late '90's. Here is a pic when it was new in '72.....................attachicon.gifJerry's Brockway NEW!.jpg Bill Bedell Photo

Nice!! Boy back in the day KISS trucks "there is always hope with wire an rope" A couple a screw drivers a hammer and a pair a vice-grips and you were gettin home!! Not so today

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Nice!! Boy back in the day KISS trucks "there is always hope with wire an rope" A couple a screw drivers a hammer and a pair a vice-grips and you were gettin home!! Not so today

BULLHUSk

Boy you sure got that right Ernie! now you need a computer,a fault code reader and a college education!..................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My cousin had a 361-238 Detriot,5 speed Fuller-3 speed Eaton tandems on Neway Air.Was a real sweatheart.Should have bought the thing when he sold it for $3500.00 in the late '90's. Here is a pic when it was new in '72.....................attachicon.gifJerry's Brockway NEW!.jpg Bill Bedell Photo

Had a friend of mine that bought a Mack RS700 from out West that was originally a tractor turned into a dump that had a 300 plus 15 speed Fuller and 3 speed Eaton air shift rears. That truck and only saw one other truck a Roadway Express Ford C series that had 3 speed Eatons in her.

Rob

Hi Vinny-i actually started it and drove it around this morning- Fun truck.Here is a few more. Green huskidrive 361 I sold as well as the 361 dump ward paving truck. The green 360 we bought last year and the bus was a rescue project thanks to many husky nuts who retrieved it and resides at our place......Brian

That's interesting you got one of Ward Paving's trucks. They had all Brockways at one time so did Sullivan Materials years ago.

Rob

Ya know I has down at the junk yard the other day lookin at a set of fenders from an International paystar 5000, and thank God I don't need a set but I think with a little work thay could replace the Brockway factory construction fenders and look good ta boot!

BULLHUSK

Ya know I has down at the junk yard the other day lookin at a set of fenders from an International paystar 5000, and thank God I don't need a set but I think with a little work thay could replace the Brockway factory construction fenders and look good ta boot!

BULLHUSK

i like those construction fenders, they look good on the dump. That truck is like new, central hardly ever used it. The 360 tractor my uncle joe re bought was in brockway today magazine all restored, I wish he would have kept it Ernie she was sweet, those jug head Brock's are wore out, the one green one had a 12 in it, the crank was bad so he tried to install a 3406b in it and never finished it, the truck was real clean with low mileage and he should have put another 12 in it but he never parts with any thing.