West coast help possibly needed (mechanical)

fdnymackcf

I'm out of PA. If your serious I can make some calls I've got people that run CAL. That could get it to Wi. I could get to NY from there. But need to know weight, zip code in CAL. And size I would need to know over all length and from the very front to the center of the rear axle that way we know what might fit with it. Thanks

thanks, Brother. I got a price of $3400 including tolls to NY. But may need a haul for my other Mack from NY to Hagerstown when ready.

The Pomona Mack is approx. 25,000 lbs, 9 ft high, 8 feet wide.

If it ain't a Mack, it ain't Jack!!!!!! :)

You might check RAM trucking in brownsville OR, they have alot of trucks in so.california, They just shipped an american la france from here back to NY for a freind of mine. I have had them ship quite a few trucks , They are generally very reasonable, but most of all thay are a class act, = nice trucks, good american truckers, they have always treated my loads with respect. I usually deal with Jim Morin or Dale Latimer. I can get contact info if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

You might check RAM trucking in brownsville OR, they have alot of trucks in so.california, They just shipped an american la france from here back to NY for a freind of mine. I have had them ship quite a few trucks , They are generally very reasonable, but most of all thay are a class act, = nice trucks, good american truckers, they have always treated my loads with respect. I usually deal with Jim Morin or Dale Latimer. I can get contact info if interested.

Would you mind? My low price just went up $700.

If it ain't a Mack, it ain't Jack!!!!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...