1959 B61 on Toledo CL

cfesting

idk why he bothered to relist it because i've been calling him for two weeks now. was supposed to send me more pics and never did. called and left a message with no response, called again and left another message with no response. tried a week later, still no response. i'd have to say he's a bit of a stroker. kid that answered the first time said he was selling it for his uncle, so i asked to talk to his uncle and he said his uncle doesn't want to talk on the phone????? kinda pissed me off a bit. oh well

Brian

1959 B61T

He likes re-posting. Should leave the old ones up.

Relisting on CL keeps it recent (more visibility), but based on other replies here he is not serious about selling it. Maybe he "gets off" on the number of phone calls received. If I lived closer and had the time, I would show up on his door step.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I finally got a hold of the guy today after a week and a half. he sent me crappy cell phone pics that were very vague. i'd like some detailed pics of the back of the cab, floors, doors, sheetmetal in general really. someone to let me know if it is in fact a tri-plex like the ad says. anything else that can be told about it from a fellow truck lover compared to the guy that owns it. he doesn't seem to want to talk on the phone. I've also got a possible lead on bringing it home but if anybody wants to throw a price out on hauling it to CNY let me know.

• Like 1

Brian

1959 B61T

Relisting on CL keeps it recent (more visibility), but based on other replies here he is not serious about selling it. Maybe he "gets off" on the number of phone calls received. If I lived closer and had the time, I would show up on his door step.

Yeah i know that just put up new adds and dont delete the old ones that way if someone has a link like what happened here they still have the information.

• Like 1

Matt