This is why you don't let customers book shippers

JTFormula

The Superliner is lookin sweet with the chrome and visor back on it. I talked to Russo this week in Lavergne TN at the Mack dealer he said he got your MH frame to redo his RW. He says he's gonna holler at me on his next trip so we can get some pics of the two Superdogs together.

Hope that frames doing him well. That's a big task he's taking on.

JT,i may know of that shipper.I have a storage lot I would rent out space to truckers,and that rig looks like one of my renters.He told me he brought that trailer in Chicago and paid 5grand for it.I wouldn.t have given him 500 for it.i had to show how to detach the trailer from the truck,when he first came in.

JT,i may know of that shipper.I have a storage lot I would rent out space to truckers,and that rig looks like one of my renters.He told me he brought that trailer in Chicago and paid 5grand for it.I wouldn.t have given him 500 for it.i had to show how to detach the trailer from the truck,when he first came in.

This dude is from Fl but I wouldn't doubt he fits the description on the rest of your story. I showed these pictures to a car carrier buddy of mine. He said there's a lot of those clowns out there. He said DOT is going to have a field day with this driver.

Went to Bordentown today to pick up a 1973 Pontiac Grandville low rider pimp wagon we bought at the auction. I followed this moron into the truck loading area. The only strap he had on the load was the left rear tire strap you see in the picture. THAT'S IT!

The sad thing is these are the assholes who are the competition with non commercial plates, no cargo insurance, no DOT #, no MC #, and this is how they haul shit. Yet the brokers/dealers say "well I can get it done cheaper from this guy". No wonder why, they aren't legal!

post-11944-0-00639500-1374110763_thumb.j

• Like 1

I knew a guy that owned a corner car lot, he hauled his "race car/hot rod" 1978 Trans Am on an open trailer with NO straps. He would pull it on and put'r in park. Good enough for him!!! He was not around very long and don't know what ever became of him.

We also cringed because he put a small block chebby in that Pontiac. Ugh the tragedy.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I knew a guy that owned a corner car lot, he hauled his "race car/hot rod" 1978 Trans Am on an open trailer with NO straps. He would pull it on and put'r in park. Good enough for him!!! He was not around very long and don't know what ever became of him.

We also cringed because he put a small block chebby in that Pontiac. Ugh the tragedy.

Chevy in a Pontiac? That explains it all. As a Trans Am guy myself I cringe at the thought. I have a 455 for my Formula. My 78 Trans Am was basically stock with a 400 under the hood.

post-11944-0-78909400-1374115688_thumb.j

Hmmm, 78 Trans Am huh? How bout a 79 Camaro?

post-5240-0-27293500-1374150627_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

that's a nice TA right there Jt. cant find many 76-81 Camaros up here in New York state anymore. if the rot didn't get them, they got turned into dirt track cars for Fonda Speedway

post-11944-0-89175000-1374183609_thumb.j

This was my 1981 z/28 I bought from a buddy then sold 4 months later when I bought that 78 T/A.