Dumbass of the day

slpwlker

We want to see photos they don't lie.

mike

I'll have to find something appropriate, or you can ask Vlad who has met her, or Slpwlkr, mikemack69man, or one or two other guys on here who are also facebook friends and have seen pics.....I do have a little something I can change my avatar to, let me see if I can dig it up..........

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I try to follow the rules, but my big thing is getting into my neighborhood. I have to turn right off a 4 lane onto a barely 2 lane township road. There is no way I can get my junk around using just my lane and not take down some poles in the process. The 4 lane is pretty busy, but I usually watch traffic, letting LH lane get by me while keeping an eye on what's directly behind me. I slow, have signal on, then just ease over to about the middle of the two lanes to make sure no one can move around me either way just as I get to intersection. I then cut sharp at the last minute while making sure no one snuck around me on the right. Has worked well for quite a few years now. BUT, I drive for everyone, just like on my motorcycle. You can't assume anything on a bike!

I too try to blink for trucks, if in my pickup to Mack. A majority flash a " thanks". Many don't bother or never looked to see me blink them over. I don't cut it short, ever. I always get 100ft past a truck before thinking about coming back over(unless special circumstances). I don't want cut off no more then the next guy. Like just last weekend, even with my little hood this minivan just about disappeared as he cut over about 5ft past my bumper. Why? no reason, there was no one in front of me.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Just one more reason working for the RailRoad is better than me trucking full time, Id kill that guy.

Thats why i'm glad I start my new job on the 22d of july. 6 weeks training in Atlanta then on to my new career.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Those sneaky locomotives...they just jump out from behind trees ya know.

Bad enough when some F*%Ktard in a car or truck is hit by a train,but what gets me is when its a PEDESTRIAN !holy crap,did'nt you see it? hear it? or FEEL it coming?.............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Yep I look both ways when driveing over RR tracks...just to be sure that 11,000 tons of steel forgot to trip the crossing gate circuits. To me it's no different than crossing a street on foot...I hate the crossings that have buildings to block the view...always fear a train could be coming and I can't see it...

Bad enough when some F*%Ktard in a car or truck is hit by a train,but what gets me is when its a PEDESTRIAN !holy crap,did'nt you see it? hear it? or FEEL it coming?.............................................Mark

When I was a career firefighter I worked at a jurisdiction that had part of AMTRAK's high-speed northeast corridor running through it- the part between Baltimore and Wilmington De and Philly.....Where the speeds get as high as 100+mph......If you are walking along those tracks with your back to the train and have headphones on (as much of America's youth seem to these days) you'll never know about it until you are a red smear all over the front of the locomotive.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

As I said the media's description of what happened bugs me, now someone dumb enough to actually get killed by a train on the tracks that's a different story I consider that thinning the heard. I mean come on seriously do we want that moron spreading their genetics?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"