Brockway Mack argument

And now all the Macks are lookin like VOLVOS!! I guess there is a Brockway curse after all! Oh yah by the way,what kscarbel did not tell you in his post about the self-inflicted stuff is that the strike was called by there union rep and not voted on by the membership! Also the Brockway men were going back to work under a deal that they made with Mack I think it was April 29 or 30th but after the deal to sell Brock fell through mack walked away from there deal with the Brockway men! Also does anybody know who put the last batch of Brocks together tn Florida??????? ...... It was the loyal to the end Brockway guys! Yes the same ones that mack stuck it to!! Let the truth be told there Mr kscarbel it wasn't he union (and I have no love for unions) it was the fact that Brockway was starting to pass mack in the sales end and mack threw them to the curb and that my friends is why Brockway is no-more.......... Now lets see what Volvo has in store for mack?????....

BULLHUSK

Mack was trying to sell Brockway to another company? And that is one beautiful truck 2 Stick.

Mack was trying to sell Brockway to another company? And that is one beautiful truck 2 Stick.

Yes, I do not like foreign co's buyin up our stuff but it would have been nice if freightliner DB bought Mack, then you might have seen Brockway reappear on the roster, but you'll never see it with Volvo! And I do know that DB would have let Mack redesign there own engine with a group effort

BULLHUSK