Never trust your GPS!

When I first started otr I had good papr maps. Found every race track that way.. Now I use my iPad to view state routes or look up restrictions,bridge heights on back roads..... I like it as I can view the hard turns with street view and it gives me a good idea of where I'm heading into.. Don't know how I did it with just paper before..but knock on wood. Haven't hit or taken out anything yet.....the I pad really gives me a lot more info and real time views...I also use a few web sites to see where the restrictions are when heavy.

When I first started otr I had good papr maps. Found every race track that way.. Now I use my iPad to view state routes or look up restrictions,bridge heights on back roads..... I like it as I can view the hard turns with street view and it gives me a good idea of where I'm heading into.. Don't know how I did it with just paper before..but knock on wood. Haven't hit or taken out anything yet.....the I pad really gives me a lot more info and real time views...I also use a few web sites to see where the restrictions are when heavy.

That's why I like street view, good way to find the best (easiest) way to get into a place.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.