Weekend motorcycle fun ride

JTFormula

I've been scouting yard sales trying to find a horn for it, and a basket to carry the beer in.

Well, I am glad you have a new hobby with tuning up your bike so you stay clear of Winfall.

Hmmm.....unless you get a basket and bike saddlebags to carry more beer and then head to Winfall. The wimmmins are thirsty!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I've only been about a quarter of a mile on mine, then I got tired and turned around and went back home and had a beer.

attachicon.gifimg_1020.jpg

just bought one like that,,,its a shwinn majestic,,,i see what you mean,,,couple miles at a time,,is all i can do,,,my legs get sore,,,i think we need to get used to peddling too many years behind a throttle lol.bob

• Like 1

Last weekend's BMW selection was an '07 F800S with 53k miles, got over 60MPG with every tank. Also available in my garage are a '92 R100GS, '84 R65LS, '83 R80ST with sidecar, and '00 Moto Guzzi 1100 Quota with sidecar.

I tried to buy a 1975 R90S last year from a guy. Cool bike but he didn't have a clue about the bike, didn't have any service records, didn't know what was done to it. With 48k miles, I want to know what I am buying. I passed. I've wanted an Airhead to add to my collection for a while but I will wait for the right one.

Right now I have my 06 VTX1300c, 1989 Katana 750, 1981 CB900c, and 1976 Harley SS175.

I agree. I don't need a pile of crap some dude is trying to pawn off to the next idiot. It wasn't something I needed so I can wait until the right one falls into my lap. Not like I need another vehicle. I ran out of room a while ago... then the General came. LOL

just bought one like that,,,its a shwinn majestic,,,i see what you mean,,,couple miles at a time,,is all i can do,,,my legs get sore,,,i think we need to get used to peddling too many years behind a throttle lol.bob

I'm with you there Bob!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Dang-It.......I had a choice yesterday in several things I wanted to do with my saturday. Do a brake job on my car, meet 84Superdog to see a B-29 or go riding ( I call it my 400 mile ride). I decided to go for the 400 mile ride. Started off goofing up by getting into a hurry, cause it was 9:30 a.m. before deciding to go. Looked at my tires and had to put air in both. The front tire is almost totally bald. Finished getting ready by 10:15 a.m. and the morning was quickly flying by. Had to go back inside to get the topo map of TN. (which was a vital tool). Got several blocks from the house and decided to go back cause I forgot my camera. Well finally found the camera and saw the battery was low and decided to not bring it along. Just that almost caused me to not go, but went on anyway. It was not my best day for a safe ride since almost running over 2 buzzards in the road, 1 dog, 1 mouse. Wanted to cut the afternoon shorter by going through Manchester and not thinking about what event was happening their. BONNAROO Music Festival. Had to use my topo map to find a better escape from that area. On this trip I saw several old tractors, trucks a delapadated mining buildling in Alabama. Saw a B Model dump truck that I saw last year to date on this same ride. I hope to get the camera next trip. The mileage was 397 miles total> G/f said I should have gone around the block a few times. I was bushed, sunburned, hungry and the heat had me dehydrated badly. But for some unknown reason I push myself when on a ride. I guess that I cannot get in enough scenery in a day?

Next Time

mike