B61 shutters

richard-b61

just been done his yard a few times, why whats up?

Well, I called Eugene Monday or Tuesday and talked to him, and he gave me some good prices for the parts I need for my B61. He told me to come down and he would would hook me up with the parts I need. Later I thought about it, and chances are that I won't be able to drive down there because it's so far away (I live near Syracuse NY). I've been trying to call him back the last few days, but all I get is his voice mail and he doesn't return my calls. I was hoping to make a deal with him to ship the parts to me if I sent him the money. I'm sure he's a busy guy, it's just aggravating for me because I really would like to get the parts and put them on the truck.

Rich

What do you need? I might be going down there this wkend

Eugene said he could get me a good drivers side door (without the mirror and brackett) for $100, and a set of good radiator shutters for $50. I also need some other smaller parts that I didn't talk to him about : interior ash tray, bulldog for the hood, and the chrome words Thermodyne, diesel, B61 for both sides. Not sure if he already has these parts off the trucks, but anything you could do would be greatly appreciated as long as Eugene is good with it.

Another pic

Joe,

I guess the picture angle was just throwing me off, I compared your pic to a pic of another set of shutters, and it looks like they match up. Sorry for the worry. Anyways, everything looks good, the crack on the door is an easy fix, glad it's rust free like you said. If you ever need anything from Northern New York, let me know.

ok sounds good.. send me your address and ill try and get everything out to you tuesday.

Richard Hudson

93 Salisbury St. Lacona N.Y. 13083

I'll also need your name and address for when I mail the check to you, after you find out the shipping cost.