Our First Radio Ad!

Barry

Yes,sounds good-I didn't know y'all were in Kittanning too,might stop by sometime just for curiosity and pretend like I want something.I also just read the new "Wheels of Time" and saw the announcement for next year's open house and truck show.Hope I can make it,i'm gonna try.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

:SMOKIE-LFT: Your ad sounds good Barry. I hope it ads to your bussiness. I didn't know you had a second location in Kittaning. My dad and I went past Kittaning on 422 with his 90 E9 powered superliner and my 92 E9 powered MH about 3 times in july and august of 2006 with loads of pipe going to Ken Miller supply co. over at Indiana Pa. I see that New Alexandria is just a stones throw from there, If I had known about your web site back then we would have stopped by to show you our good old dogs from Canada. It sure is a real nice area where you,re at there, you could sure tell that that's Mack country out there Alot of guys gave us the thumbs up out there when we went by. I found some of the hills to be a little different to what I'm used to. I slowed down for a lot of the curves because of the top heavy load an it seemed like when you rounded the bend that you were going down hill when in fact you are really going uphill but when you realize it you are too late to feed the fuel to it and all you could do was go back a few gears. our 2nd trip out there was alot better once you know where you're going and know the roads a little I cut lots of time off and barely slowed down much on the hills either. I really enjoy your Big Mack Trucks website and spend a lot of time looking on it and appreciate all the hard work that you put in to it. Enjoy your Thankgiving Holiday tomorrow.

Thanks for the comments guys!

And yes, our other location is on Route 66/28 just north of Kittanning. It is named Tri-County Truck Center but owned by the Watt Family. They don't do much antique stuff there, that business is mainly at our New Alexandria location.

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

:SMOKIE-LFT: The ad sounded good;I was hopin' you'd work the older trucks thing in too,but it's really good over all.

:SMOKIE-RT:

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>