Macungie?

vision386

Being as this coming year will be my first attending the show and i am really looking forward to it,i wondered how many guys/gals from BMT are planning to attend also?,reason i asked is,thought it might be nice to meet-up for some breakfast/coffee pre-show, thoughts? ideas? rude comments? i plan on making a day out of it,and can't do so on an empty stomach!.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

hello guys.

i`ll be there.

it`s a long trip from the Netherlands but i want to meet you and look at the trucks. comming with a frend who owns a freedom edition 500 hp superliner.

i want to go to the mack museum and mayby to the mack factory.

but i hope to meet some of you in person.

talk to you later.

leon.

Mark,

I am planning to attend. Plans are to arrive Friday after lunch and depart on Sunday. I am staying at the Hawthorne Suites in Fogelsville. As already mentioned...BMT group photo at Watt's tent and high noon. See ya!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I would like too meet some of you guys also but i cant just walk around asking if there a bmt member lol

My wife and I will be there camped in the camping area. I felt the same after my first year at Macungie; who are the BMT people and where are they. We meet for the group photo at noon on Saturday and everyone left. Last year we had a dessert and refreshments time at our bus in the camping area and several members showed up. We are doing the same thing this year on Saturday at 2:00 at our bus in the camping area. All BMT members are invited. It's after lunch so don't have dessert with lunch. It's a time for all of us to meet at one place and get to know one another. If you have a nonBMT member with you they are welcome also. Saturday at 2:00 in the camping area. Look for the bus and a red Jeep Wrangler. See you then

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member