Macungie?

vision386

I would bring the mb pumper over to the show but I wouldn't want to sit there with it all day, for the small chance that anything goes missing I would be in big troble.

I have been attending Macungie for 10 years, and have usually drive the FWD Firetruck out on Friday afternoon, park it overnight- have the old lady pick me up and then drop me back off Saturday AM....I have never had any trouble with anything missing and have never heard of any problems at Macungie. It's a family environment, 90% are blue-collar working stiffs and we all pretty much look out for each other's stuff. Doug Maney might be able to tell you more about any problems. But I wouldnt hesitate for one minute to park a fully stocked pumper there and then walk the show grounds.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Where are you flying into and when does your plane arrive???

11:46am at LVI.............DOH! Thursday,June 13th that is!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

No tiller man required unfortunately because we really have not yet started on the trailer. Matt Pfahl is planning on hauling just the tractor along with a few other pieces. I am not sure what else he is bringing but I am hoping the former P.F.D. 1962 B-85F will impress. We are on schedule to finish the restoration just in time for the show.

John

I would bring the mb pumper over to the show but I wouldn't want to sit there with it all day, for the small chance that anything goes missing I would be in big troble.

As long as I have been around, the only thing that was removed without permission was a couple of Mack banners from the pool fence. Most trucks still have the keys in the ignition and are filled with flea-market finds. There is always a first-time but I don't thin you would have any concerns. Hope to see you there.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

You can throw out a sleeping bag in my garage if you want to...............

Nah..i get along really good with them..plus we go to dinner at Pickles that night..

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

I leave the 52 parked on the show grounds all week end without any problems. I have even left my camera bag out by mistake and it didn't walk. Bring the truck; you won't be sorry.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

If you are interested in attending the ATCA Family Reunion, please check out Double Clutch and give Terry a call. We really would like to have a better idea of those who are planning to attend. Last year 75 people signed up and we served 375! We don't have a problem with how many attend, we just do not want to run out of food. See you there!

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Doug - sent a note to Terry and received his reply...I am on the reservation list for Friday night. He said "bring a chair and an appetite". Since Leslie is not coming until Saturday, I will be eating for two. :banana:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Doug i have a questions, since this is my first year bringin a truck after attending for years, is there a rule for moving thr truck in and out of the show? just wonderin this as this will be our only transportation back to the Hotel. i know you guys like all trucks to be parked and stay parked and we usually stay til around 6 every night anyways just wonderin if there was a rule for leaving. i know obviously we wont get to park in the same spot saturday as we do friday.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg