Macungie?

vision386

Brown pop up tents next to the Friday's cook out , 20 years in a row and would not miss it for the world . Maybe when we take the photo we can all have a little sigh that we can hold up so when we go home we can put a face to the name on here , maybe a intex card, one with and one without ? just a thought !

My wife and I will be there camped in the camping area. I felt the same after my first year at Macungie; who are the BMT people and where are they. We meet for the group photo at noon on Saturday and everyone left. Last year we had a dessert and refreshments time at our bus in the camping area and several members showed up. We are doing the same thing this year on Saturday at 2:00 at our bus in the camping area. All BMT members are invited. It's after lunch so don't have dessert with lunch. It's a time for all of us to meet at one place and get to know one another. If you have a nonBMT member with you they are welcome also. Saturday at 2:00 in the camping area. Look for the bus and a red Jeep Wrangler. See you then

Thank you vary much for the invite, I will see you there.

Rudy

Brown pop up tents next to the Friday's cook out , 20 years in a row and would not miss it for the world . Maybe when we take the photo we can all have a little sigh that we can hold up so when we go home we can put a face to the name on here , maybe a intex card, one with and one without ? just a thought !

Last year I added names to all the faces of those who responded and reposted with the names and BMT Handles!

I would like too meet some of you guys also but i cant just walk around asking if there a bmt member lol

Be at Watt's tent at noon on Saturday and you will get to meet some of us. Also DCR is having a get-together at his motorhome.

I mentioned name tags to Barry. A few on BMT were against that idea because of "witness protection". :whistling:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

My father and I start taking trucks up on Thursday morning. Look for me with several yellow fire trucks and several Ralph G Smith trucks. If anyone is in town and wants to roam around my pole barn you are welcome. Mike

post-7810-0-14142700-1366921889_thumb.jp

• Like 2

The problem with shirts at Macungie is half the time they will be covered with a rain coat.

Not really ..it`s been pretty nice the last few years..I think 2009 was a washout though..

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...